Friday, February 17, 2012

Old Photos

Don't you love looking back at old photos? Especially of your kids? I do. I love it! And that's kind of what I've been doing. Really I've been cleaning out pictures on the computer, making sure their saved to other websites, on disks, etc. But that's like playing, right?!

I had to throw these pictures on here. Here's some of the best I've found recently.... (Taken July 2010)

 I couldn't resist taking pictures of him like this. He looks so much like his Dad and Grandpa Morse in these. Love that he posed for me.


 Love this picture!

And then there were these....


Can't forget the uni brow! Thank goodness T.J. bought these mustaches at Scout Camp so we could have some fun pictures with them.
Love their imaginations.

Classic Boys!

I sure love them.

No comments:

Post a Comment