Friday, November 18, 2011

First Snow

Don't you just love the first snowfall of the year? We do! Especially since our huge trees are down so I don't have to worry about them falling on us!

We got our first big snow storm tonight while we were at Jared's parents for pizza night. This is what we found the boys doing...

 It looked so cool to see them, standing in front of the garage with the light shining down on them, playing in the snow. So I just had to get my camera!

 Don't mind the blurry-ness. I had it on the night setting which means no flash. And trying to get boys to hold still as I take a picture does not work!

 Had to get the jump in!

 Ya Hunter got pretty wet sitting in this wet snow, but he didn't care one bit!




 They loved sliding in this stuff with their cowboy boots on.


 First snowball of the season. Luckily I talked him out of throwing it at me...phew! Had my new camera. I seriously would have cried!

Cute boys. Yes, some are still blurry, but I love this picture!
Love how the snow looks as it falls around them. It was a heavy snow. We ended up getting about 3 inches in just an hour and a half.

We're missing one more cousin in this picture... Kai. But that crazy little two year old was back at the house without his pants, diaper, socks and shoes off and was running out on the front porch, so excited for the fun snow. Where did he get this idea? Before the boys went out to the garage, Cody, Teegan and Hunter took their boots & socks off to run barefoot though the snow. Kai just took it a step further. Thought I better not get a picture of that to put on here. Silly kid.

Happy start of Winter!

No comments:

Post a Comment