Friday, January 6, 2012

Fingers Crossed

I'm so excited. Only 6 days into the new year and I'm passing off one of my New Year's Resolutions.

I mailed off my book to another publisher today.

Let's just say nerves are on the rise right now. I'm scared, excited, and hoping I hear from them soon. The post office said it should arrive at their office tomorrow. And usually it's about six weeks before I should hear anything. But hearing in three would be fine with me. It's been 3 and a half years since I wrote it. I've tried one publisher before but it didn't work out. And that was ok, since I found out they only publish about 3 books a year from new authors. So here's hoping with this one. And if it doesn't work out, I still have two other options I'm working on this year.

Fingers crossed.

No comments:

Post a Comment