Thursday, January 12, 2012

Picnic by the Temple

The boys and I had a bunch or errands to run this morning, so we stopped for lunch afterwards and took it to the temple grounds to eat, staying in the truck to eat of course. (It's January and finally starting to feel like it!).

We ate by the Jordan River Temple.

Since the boys were little, I've been driving past the temple so they could see it. Granted we used to do it a lot more when they were younger and we weren't as busy, but we still do it every now and then. So today we had a picnic there. It's so peaceful just sitting by it. The boys noticed that, too. They love looking at Moroni on top. T.J. still can't believe he's about 20 feet tall.

I love these kinds of picnics with my boys. They love looking at the Temple as much as I do. Can't wait for them to go with us someday.

No comments:

Post a Comment