Friday, August 26, 2011

So Excited!!!

I have awesome news!!!! My brother Jim and his wife Cherie are going to have a baby!!!! Wahoo!!! They came and told us on August 1st, the day they found out, while we were at T.J.'s first day of tryouts. Oh, I was so happy. I couldn't stop laughing!! People around us must have known something was going on. The boys are excited, too. But we had to keep it a secret for a while. They wanted to make sure everything was ok. I thought the boys would have a hard time with this, but they did really good and didn't tell anyone.

Cherie had her first ultrasound today and sent me this picture...
So dang cute!! My niece or nephew's first picture!
Everyone thinks it looks like a gummy bear. I do too.
She's due March 30 or 31. Same month as Hunter's birthday.

Aren't they going to be good parents?!

(Never leave your camera on the floor at church when they are sitting right behind you. You just might end up with this as your new screen saver.)

Congratulations Jim and Cherie!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment