Tuesday, February 21, 2012

One Sick Cody

This hasn't been a good start to 2012 for Cody. In the last five weeks he's had Strep with Scarlet Fever, Strep again, and now the Flu. We went in to the doctor again today. I thought he was getting strep again because he's been complaining of a sore throat the last few days, and last night started with a fever again. But after the rapid strep test came back negative and talking about symptoms, found out it's the flu. Not the throw up kind of flu. The major body ache - can't walk around, can't stand, sit, sleep, it hurts so bad I walk around like an old man type of flu. Cody is one of the toughest kids I know. He can take pain like I've never seen. So to see him crying at the Doc's office while getting the strep test done, and then cry every time he has to get up, I know he's sick.

Poor kid.

I hope March begins a good month for him.

No comments:

Post a Comment