Monday, February 6, 2012

Round 2

Poor Cody. He woke up not feeling good again. I checked his throat and sure enough, it's strep again. He'd complained a little bit last night as he went to bed that is throat hurt. I was hoping it was just because we had a big weekend and he missed out on some sleep. Nope. Poor kid. The doctor put him on a strong antibiotic for 10 days. He said he's hoping it's just really bad luck because it's going around so much right now. But if he gets it again, then the whole family has to come in and be tested to find out who the carrier is that has it, doesn't get sick from it, and is sharing with Cody. If it's me, I'm on antibiotics right now so it would take care of it. I don't think it is though. I'm thinking either T.J. or Hunter. They've never had strep. We'll see what happens. Looks like Cody has luck like me. Strep twice in two and a half weeks. And now, I can't work at the flower shop today.  :( Here's hoping for tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment